What if I am a juvenile?
Juveniles must appear in person before the Municipal Court judge, accompanied by a parent or guardian. Notice of their court date and time will be mailed by the clerk to the address shown on the citation.

Show All Answers

1. What is the fine amount for my particular citation?
2. Can I get an extension to pay my fine by phone?
3. Can I change my court date?
4. What are my plea options?
5. What if I am a juvenile?