Customer & Utility Services
**The Customer & Utility Services Department will be closed on Monday, 1/21/19, for Martin Luther King Day. For emergency water and wastewater services, please call 903-892-7258.***
Here to serve, the Customer & Utility Services Department provides the citizens of Sherman with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient billing system.
Utility News & Information
- Schedule Payments: Customers that are registered with the City of Sherman's website to access their utility account online are able to (1) schedule a one-time payment for a future date; and/or (2) schedule monthly payments for advanced months. For additional details, select Payment Options.
- Auto-Pay: Enroll in our Bank Draft or Credit Card Draft program for FREE automated/recurring payments!
- Pay your bill online and access account information 24/7!
- and access recent account history 24/7.
- Early Refund of Utility Deposits: Utility accounts that require a deposit are eligible for an early refund for Excellent payment history after a minimum of 12 consecutive billings. For complete details, see Early Refund.
- Learn how to avoid being a victim of a utility phone scam.
- Go Green: Sign up for Paperless Billing (eBill) to receive your monthly statement electronically.
- Notify Me: Subscribe to Notify Me and receive email and/or text notifications when your utility bill is due.