Here is how Sherman Public Library is currently responding to the COVID-19 situation.
As of 5/4/2020:
- The library is open to the public in a limited capacity, Mon-Fri 9-6. Computer use is limited to 30 minutes a day. We require patrons to wear masks. When possible please keep 6 feet from other patrons and take advantage of our ongoing curbside and digital services.
- We are renewing items over the phone.
- Public Wi-Fi is available from the parking lot: SPLPublic (no password)
- We are offering curbside pickup for checking out books:
- Check our catalog for what items you’d like: https://gcl.tlcdelivers.com. If you do not have Internet access, you may call us at 903-892-7240.
- Click on "Sherman Public Library" to limit your search, and make note of the title and author of items you’d like to check out. Be sure the item is available!
- Call us at 903-892-7240 or email us at email@example.com. Please give us your full name, card number, and title/author of the item requested.
- No library card? No problem! We can set one up for you over the phone.
- Don’t forget our online resources--ebooks and audiobooks can be accessed with a valid library card through Libby, and TexShare and other databases are available as well.
- We still have preschool story time! Virtual story times are available on the library Facebook page weekly from Monday at 10 AM until Friday at 5 PM.