- Your Government
- Municipal Court
- Court Fines
Most Frequent Court Fines
- No Insurance: $331
- No Insurance (second offense): $456.00
- Expired or No Registration: $164
- No Driver's License: $181.90
- Handicapped Parking: $517
- Handicapped Parking (second offense): $700
- Two/Three Hour Parking $42
Fines must be paid on or before the court date in order to avoid an additional charge of “Failure to Appear” and an arrest warrant being issued.
A dismissal fee of $20 will be charged for the violations of expired driver’s license, expired motor vehicle registration, and failure to change your name or address on a driver’s license when proof that the violation has been corrected is presented to the Municipal Court Clerk prior to the assigned court date.
Plead Not Guilty
If you would like to plead not guilty and appear before the Judge, contact the Court in person at least 5 days prior to the due date on the ticket. You must sign a not guilty plea before your case is set for court.
Types of cases heard in Municipal Court include (but are not limited to):
- Traffic Violations
- Violations of City Ordinances
- Violations of Criminal Law that are classified as Class C Misdemeanors