Customer & Utility Services
Here to serve, the Customer & Utility Services Department provides the citizens of Sherman with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient billing system.
Utility News & Information
- New Online Payment Options!
Utility customers now have the ability to "schedule" utility payments. Customers that are registered with the City of Sherman's website to access their utility account online are now able to (1) schedule a one-time payment for a future date; and/or (2) schedule monthly payments for advanced months. For additional details, select Payment Options.
- Early Refund of Utility Deposits! Utility accounts that require a deposit are now eligible for an early refund for Excellent payment history after a minimum of 12 consecutive billings. For utility accounts that meet the early refund criteria, the deposit will be applied to the utility account as a credit and will be reflected on the utility statement. For complete details, see Early Refund.
- Enroll in our Bank Draft or Credit Card Draft program for FREE automated/recurring payments!
- Pay your bill online and access account information 24/7!
- and access recent account history 24/7.
- Learn how to avoid being a victim of a utility phone scam.
- Go Green by signing up for Paperless Billing (eBill) to receive your monthly statement electronically.
- Notify Me - subscribe to Notify Me and receive email and/or text notifications when your utility bill is due.